Microloop III Basic
The Microloop III is a compact, high quality induction loop assistive listening system suitable for use at home as well as in classrooms, small meeting rooms and automobiles (with optional car kit). Its small size and light weight also make it the ideal portable small area loop system. The Microloop III is compatible with all telecoil equipped hearing aids, cochlear implants and induction loop receivers. THE MICROLOOP III BASIC The Microloop III Basic is a 100-foot loop system that is easy to set up & use, and is designed specifically for interfacing with TV and other audio/visual systems.
The Microloop III Basic system comes complete with:
- Micro-loop amplifier & 15V DC power supply (100-240V compatible).
- 100 feet of 20 gauge wire (black or white color) & 10 self adhesive wire clips.
- TV patch cords (stereo RCA phono cord & 3.5mm plug to RCA phono jack Y cord).
- Easy-to-follow instructions.
- 3-year warranty on parts and labor.
Note: This system can also be used with a Chair Loop Pad which can be purchased separately.