Fortissimo Amplified Voice Activated Speakerphone
Closeout, while supply lasts!
The perfect solution for millions with mobility challenges. Fortissimo offers multiple options for hands-free control, which can be particularly useful for those with Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, spinal cord injury and many other forms of paralysis. With optional accessories, users can function at different levels of independence and activate various features such as dialing directly from the phone book, starting or ending a call, or even retrieving messages on the answering machine by the use of a "sip and puff", "pillow switch" or by simply using the large one-button pendant (each sold separately).
In addition, Fortissimo features 85 dBSPL of loud and crystal clear amplification, Bluetooth connectivity, as well as an optional pendant with a built-in microphone, allowing users to have conversation from anywhere in the room.
- Specifically designed for people with limited mobility
- Loud and clear voice activated speakerphone (speech at 85 dBSPL at 50 cm)
- Large, color touch screen with east to read font
- Illuminated talking keypad with talking Caller ID
- Adjustable tone control
- Digital answering machine
- Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with headsets and neckloops
- ClarityLogic remote diagnostic services
- Compatible with existing Clarity remote switches (Air Switch, Pillow Switch)
- Extra loud (100 dBA) flashing ringer
- Expandable up to four (4) handsets (WE-XLC3.5HSB)
- Optional wireless DECT pendant available for remote operation
- One year limited warranty
We Also Recommend
CM-BT Amplified Bluetooth Audio Adapter
Bellman External Microphone 2.5mm Plug