ClearSounds QLink Bluetooth Transmitter
Turn your audio device into a wireless stereo listening experience. The QLink-TV allows the user to link a variety audio devices with a Bluetooth receiver. The most common usage will be for TV listening. Other uses include connecting iPods, PCs, CD players, radios, and virtually any other sound source that can be cable adapted for the QLink's 3.5mm stereo plug.
Delivers crystal clear stereo with top-of-the-line features like automatic reconnect to the last device used, versatile micro USP charging, long lasting battery and more.
Connect the QLink to the audio source with the stereo RCA or 3.5mm cables (included). Pair to the Bluetooth receiver for direct sound. It is designed for the ClearSounds Quattro Amplified Neckloop but can also be paired with other Bluetooth neckloop receivers or hearing aid Bluetooth streamers that support the Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP) protocol.
- Supports: TV, iPod, HiFi, MP3 Player, Media Player, Laptop and Other Audio Devices
- Includes Stereo RCA to Stereo 3.5mm cables
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP V2 .1+EDR , Class II
- Working Distance: Up to 33 Feet
- Playing Time: Up to 7 hours (5x longer than v1.2 devices)
- Charging Time: 2-3 hours with full functionality even while charging!
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz Spectrum
- One year warranty
EDR (extended data rate) technology provides high-speed data transfer for seamless synchronization of sound with video for optimum TV & DVD player use.