ClearSounds Quattro 4.0 Lite
Powerful yet stylish, the Quattro 4.0 LITE uses cutting-edge amplification and frequency management, multipoint connection and Bluetooth v4 to nimbly adapt to the rapidly-changing needs of people with hearing loss. The Quattro 4.0 LITE receives audio from cell phones, tablets or other Bluetooth devices, then amplifies and refines the sound before transmitting it to the Bluetooth receiver, such as hearing aids with t-coils, or into headphones plugged directly into the Quattro 4.0 LITE.
With or without hearing aids or cochlear implants, there are situations that present challenges to individuals with even the mildest cases of hearing loss. The Quattro 4.0 LITE fills in those gaps, removing the stress of trying to hear in every difficult listening environment—including noisy restaurants, talking on a cell phone outdoors or driving on the highway—and eliminating background distractions so you can concentrate on your conversation, song or TV show.
Delivering an exceptional, amplified Bluetooth listening experience in its most streamlined form, the Quattro 4.0 LITE comes equipped with the personal neckloop—the only eight-wire loop on the market—as well as a USB charging cord and AC power adapter. Upgrading the number of wires in the neckloop strengthens the magnetic field that sends the audio signal between the Quattro 4.0 LITE and the hearing aid or headset. A stronger signal means a louder, clearer and cleaner sound.
Whether you’re experiencing hearing loss or simply want an incredible listening experience, the Quattro 4.0 LITE is the ultimate tool for living life in stereo sound.
The Quattro 4.0 LITE includes the following:
- QT4L personal Bluetooth streamer with 8-wire adjustable neckloop
- Micro USB charging cable
- AC power adapter
- 4 unique applications: Mobile, Home, Office and Entertainment
Stereo music playback control
- 3.5mm headset jack to accommodate audio headsets for non-t-coil use
Voiced menu prompts
- Compatibility with standard Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR devices
- Siri/S voice (Galaxy S3, Note II) control function
- Multi-point connection allows you to connect up to two (2) Bluetooth devices
- Pair up to 8 Bluetooth devices
- Accommodates t-coil and non-t-coil users (loop receiver requires t-coils)
- 30 dB adjustable amplification
- Compatible with these Bluetooth profiles: Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Headset Profile (HSP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)