Littmann 3200 Electronic Stethoscope w/Bluetooth
The highest quality stethoscope in the Littmann range uses digital technology to dramatically impove sound quality and diagnosis.
- Hear difficult sounds easily (such as obese patients or when obstructed by clothing) with up to 24X sound amplification.
- Hear critical sounds clearly with up to an 85% reduction in distracting background noise from friction or surrounding ambience.
- Switch between three modes at the press of a button.for optimum versatility. Bell mode and diaphragm modes for low/high frequencies, plus 'extended mode' for a larger range of frequencies.
- Bluetooth connectivity to transmit sounds to the included PC software for replay, storage, visualisation and sharing.
- Immediate in-scope playback sounds at half or full speed in bell, diaphragm or extended mode.
- Record and store up to 12 thirty second sounds in your scope at one time, then transfer them later at your convenience.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 2 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 10+ out of 10.
- Includes USB Bluetooth dongle and Zargis StethAssist software for your PC.
- Tubing: Black (68.5cm/27"). Finish: Stainless Steel
We Also Recommend
Large Over Ear Headphones for use with Cardionics E-Scope model 718-7710
Regular price $90.00 $90.00