Pair and connect your cell phone to your ClearSounds phone to give you sound clarity, intuitive functionality, and the freedom you demand in one beautiful design.
The A1600BT allows individuals who depend on their mobile phones as their basic communication device to benefit from the full range of amplification and frequency control, as well as comfort features that ClearSounds amplified phones have to offer.
Pair your cell phone to your A1600BT and use the phones together:
- Use the A1600BT handset or base to place a call using your cell phone line.
- Use the A1600BT handset or base to answer a call coming in on your cell phone
- Switch cell phone calls back and forth between your cell phone and the A1600BT
- Simultaneously converse on a landline call and a cell phone call using the A1600BT handset and base speakerphone
You can enjoy features that might not be available on the cell phone.
- No searching for the cell phone to place or receive a cell phone call. Answer from any AT1600BT base or handset as long as the cell phone is within Bluetooth range (30 feet) of the A1600BT base.
- Converse on the A1600BT while your cell phone charges.
- Dial a cell phone call using the A1600BT inbound calls list or phonebook.
- Enjoy the A1600BT enhanced volume, ringtone volume, visual ring notification and enlarged keys.
- Use the mute and hold features.
DECT 6.0 technology allows you to add up to four (4) additional handsets (CS-A1600E-BT)