For those with weak voices due to Parkinsons, ALS, MS or other speech difficulties, this phone amplifies the outgoing sound up to 40 decibels. There is no other phone stronger than this one. The HDS (High Definition Sound) technology makes even the weakest voice sharp, clear, and easily audible, a new standard in speech amplified telephone technology.
The latest DSP (Digital Sound Processing) technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static commonly found in other rdinary amplified telephones.
- Amplifies outgoing voice up to 40 dB
- Can be set to amplify incoming sound up to 18 dB
- 9 easy to use photo-memory buttons for one-touch dialing
- Two (front and side) visual ring flashers flash when the phone rings
- 95+ dB super loud ringer with adjustable ringer volume and tone
- Battery backup for power outages (batteries not included)
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- One year warranty